Why Choose Invisalign Teen?
As a young teen, you are likely concerned about your appearance most of each day. During middle school and high school, what you wear and how you look carries a lot of importance. As such, the pressure of having a great smile is more important than ever.
Thankfully, having orthodontic treatment is commonplace for teenagers. It is almost considered a rite of passage into adulthood. However, there are many alternatives to traditional metal braces these days. Thanks to massive advancements in orthodontic technology, you can get:
- Ceramic Braces
- Clear Braces
- Gold Braces
- Lingual Braces (Brace Behind the Teeth)
- Self-Ligating (Tieless)
- Shaped Brackets (Wild Smiles)
- Invisalign Teen
Invisalign Teen is the best option if you are teenage that wants to straighten their teeth, but don’t want their friends to know about it. Ceramic, clear, and lingual braces are close competitors, but none can beat out the truly invisible straightening trays offered by Invisalign.
How Does Invisalign Teen Benefit Me More Than the Other Alternatives?
Invisalign Teen is a great option for straightening your teeth while having minimal impact on your day-to-day life. With all metal braces options, you have to adjust your diet, wear a special mouth guard for any sport, and implement a new dental care routine (flossing around the wires). With Invisalign Teen, your routine can stay the same!
Here are some of the major benefits you can enjoy while using Invisalign Teen:
- Eat what you want! Even the crunchy, chewy, sticky, and hard foods! Just be sure to remove the trays beforehand, brush and floss well after you eat, and don’t throw your alight
- Brush and floss your teeth as usual since you remove your trays to do so
- Play instruments with little to no adjustment period
- Play sports as usual (only wearing mouth guards for sports that require one)
- Smile big in all of your pictures!
The best thing about Invisalign Teen is that it is designed to help teens stay on track. At Invisalign, they understand that teens already deal with a lot between school, social life, and home life, so sometimes it can be difficult to figure out when it is time to change to your new tray. Invisalign Teen offers the blue dot technology – which is a blue dot that fades to clear when it is time to move on to the next set of trays.
Ask your dentist if you qualify for the fantastic alternative of Invisalign Teen today!