Let Dental Implants in Lincoln CA Reimagine the Way Your Smile Should Look!
This ever-growing popular method for dental restoration can completely recreate your smile. If you’re missing one, several, or all of your teeth, dental implants in Lincoln CA have the ability to restore your teeth to make them look and feel natural. This procedure contains titanium supports that are surgically fused with your jawbone to act as an anchor for the false teeth that will be attached. Dentures aren’t the only option when it comes to replacing all of your teeth; learn more about dental implants!
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Extremely naturally looking
- They’re made to be stable and comfortable due to the fusion of the implants into your jaw
- You can eat the foods that you used to be able to and some that you may have been missing out on!
- They last for an extremely extended amount of time
Disadvantages of Dental Implants
- This procedure is expensive and a major financial investment
- It will require multiple visits to the dentist, so this will be intensely time-consuming
- There’s roughly a 5% chance that the surgery can fail
Types of Dental Implants
With the help of your cosmetic dentist in Lincoln CA, Dr. Nolan, he will be able to tell our patients which are the right type of dental implants for you!
- Root Form Implant: The most common type of implant, where the screw is shaped like the root of the tooth and the crown is placed on top.
- Plate Form Implant: Where there is a flat and long shape of the plate form implant that’s better suited for a narrow jawbone.
- Subperiosteal Implants: If a patient doesn’t have enough bone width or height to fully support the root form implant, a subperiosteal implant may be prescribed. This option of implants is designed to sit on top of the bone, but not underneath the gums.
If you have any questions about dental implants or want to see if you are a candidate, call our office today at (916) 645-1138 to learn more or to schedule an appointment or consultation!